Monday 23 June 2014

Hive Fleet Moirai

The is my Tyranid army, the first army I started. Hive Fleet Moirai. As you can see it's not complete, I still have a lot of painting to do, and some models are even in need of repairs. My Tyranids are in much need of some love. My other armies are much farther along, but are much simpler to paint.

Totalling at about 3k points, my Tyranid collection consists of:

HQ
1 Swarmlord
1 Tervigon
2 Tyranid Primes (played as Warriors at times)
1 Deathleaper

TROOP
36 Hormagaunts
24 Termagants
5 Tyranid Warriors
11 Ripper Bases

ELITE
6 Zoanthropes
1 Venomthrope
2 Lictors
1 Hive Guard

FAST ATTACK
10 Gargoyles
1 Hive Crone
5 Raveners

HEAVY SUPPORT
1 Trygon Prime
1 Mawloc
1 Carnifex
2 Biovores

The Tyranids got an updated rulebook a few months ago, and since then I have had great success in my games. With the update to the main rulebook in the forum of 7th Edition that success is continuing.

My current Win/Draw/Loss record is 14/1/3 which is way better than what i had before the update. So to all those hating on the new codex: Try it, have fun with it otherwise whats the point?

Anyway, that's a quick introduction to my Tyranid army, I plan on explaining/showcasing individual models in later posts

No comments:

Post a Comment